Uzbekistan is located in the central part of Central Asia. It is bordered by Kyrgyzstan to the east, by Kazakhstan to the north-east, north and north-west, by Turkmenistan to the south-west and south, by Afghanistan to the south and by Tajikistan to the south-east. The total length of the borders is about 5,300 km. The capital of Uzbekistan is Tashkent.
The capital of Uzbekistan is continental,with hot summers and cool winters.Air humidity is not high.
Summer Temperature – 41 degree C – 45 Degree C
Winter Temperature – -8 Degree C – -40 Degree C
MBBS IN UZBEKISTAN
Uzbekistan is becoming a very popular destination for MBBS,because of its low fees structure. The Course is in English also.So Indian Students don’t face any language problem.All Universities are recognised by MCI & WHO. But the best thing is that we are representing the only Govt college in Uzbekistan. So the place is becoming a very good destination for MBBS. The best part is that the course is only for 5 years.
Why Study MBBS in Uzbekistan?
- All Medical colleges are approved by MCI/WHO and Medical council of several other countries.
- Every year 1000s of students apply in Uzbekistan.This country includes very well reputed Medical colleges in the country.
- Many Indian medical aspirants decide to study medical overseas.Uzbekistan is one of few countries with very less fees structure.
- The Infrastructure is amazingly out of the chart.
- MBBS graduates from Uzbekistan are eligible to practice or study in any part of the World.Even the Doctors from Uzbekistan are recognised in the World.
- Indian students find the quality of education world class.
- Indian students are treated with love and they find a very friendly environment.So that they cab adjust easily.
- Students from middle class family also go here to study,who can’t afford Medical fees in fees.
- Hostel are equipped with modern facilities and are safer than living outside the campus.Boys and girls hostel are separate.
- The best part is that the duration of the course is only 5 years unlike other countries.
Recognition and Accreditation
Brief Features About MBBS in Uzbekistan
|Medical Degree Awarded||MD Equivalent MBBS in India|
|Intake||July - September|
|Duration of the course||5 Years|
|Eligibility for MBBS||50% marks in 12th(PCB) and NEET qualified|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|IELTS/TOEFL||Required in some countries|
|Tuition Fees Structure||5000 EUROS - 9000 USD Per Year|
|Cost of Living in Ukraine||120 USD - 450 USD Per Month|
|Recognitions & Accreditations||NMC (MCI), WHO, FAIMER, WFME.|
|Recommended Medical Universities in Europe with world ranking by EOE||Ferghana Medical Institute Of Public Health
[World ranking - 8294 , Asia Ranking - 3120 ,9th in Uzbekistan]
MBBS in Uzbekistan has its own advantages. The number of Indian students is more than enough to make any parents comfortable in sending their child to this country.
There are a good number of Govt.Medical Universities in Uzbekistan.
We at EOE make sure that Uzbekistan feels like home and students have no problem with the whole visa process and departure.
Please click on the universities if you want detailed information about them.
We can get you admitted in these Universities also. Please download the fees structure from here.
Interesting Facts and Features About Uzbekistan
|English Speaking Population||Approx of 26% of the population can speak English.|
|Max Temperature||An average of 36 degrees C in July|
|Min Temperature||An average of -3 degrees C in January|
|International Boundaries shared by||Kazakhstan to the northwest and north, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan to the east and southeast, Afghanistan to the south, and Turkmenistan to the southwest|
|Exchange rate to INR||1000 Uzbekistani soʻm = 7.31 INR Approx|
|Flying Time From Delhi to Uzbekistan||Approx 3 hours.|
|Time Difference From India||India is 30 min ahead of Uzbekistan.|
|Religion||Muslims 90%, Russian Orthodox Christian 5%, orthodox 3%, Others 2%
|Population||Approx 34 Million|