MBBS in GEORGIA
Safety Index of different countries
Georgia is located at the crossroads,where its one side of the border touching Asia and another touching Europe.Georgia has been under the rule of Persians,Turkish and Russians till gaining its independence in 1991.The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi which is known for its diverse architecture.The major area is covered with mountains.
Georgia has 100% litrecay rate.The Likhi range divides the country into eastern and western halves.The eastern half of Georgia faces hot summer and cold winters and the western half climate is influenced by its elevation.
MBBS in Georgia
Georgia is considered to one of the best places to study Medical around the world.Getting Admission in Georgia does not require any IELTS or TOEFL (Language Test). The best part is that Georgian universities are recognised by EUA (European University Association) that means you won’t face any problem in getting highly paid jobs around Europe.
The duration of the course is 5 + 1 (5 years of academic studies and 1 year of internship)
Why Study MBBS in Georgia?
- Safest place to study and live a peaceful life.
- Georgia is ranked 6th in the safety index.
- All Medical universities are recognized be MCI,WHO,UNESCO and EUA
- Complete course is in English.
- Medical degree from Georgian medical colleges are globally recognised.Internship from some of the best hospitals in the country.
- No entrance test and no donation.
- 100% student Visa ratio.
- Very less and affordable fees in almost all medical universities.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls with Indian food availability.
- Very easy admission procedure.
- Very friendly and helping people.
- The medical degree from Georgia allow you to sit in any kind of License examination as well as complete your PG(Post-graduation) from any country you want to.
- The healthy teacher-student ration i.e 1:15, which provides individual attention to each students.
- The admission process in Georgia is student friendly and very easy.
- Georgia has signed Bolognas declaration in May 2005. Due to the fact Graduates from Georgian Universities can easily pursue further studies and get employment opportunities in European countries.
Recognitions and Accreditations
Brief Features About MBBS in Georgia
|Medical Degree Awarded||MD Equivalent MBBS in India|
|Intake||September - October|
|Duration of the course||6 Years [5 + 1 year of Internship]|
|Eligibility for MBBS||50% marks in 12th(PCB) and NEET qualified|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Fees Structure||5000 USD - 8000 USD per year|
|Hostel charges||150 USD - 300 USD per month|
|Top Medical university in Georgia with world ranking||Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
[World Ranking - 1397] Ranking of Medical colleges in Georgia
|Recognitions & Accreditations||MCI, WHO, FAIMER, WFME and Ministry of Education Georgia.|
There are 100s of medical aspirants who apply in different universities in Georgia every year.We at EOE make sure that you have nothing to worry about when you decide to study Medical.
There are many Medical Universities in Georgia but we try to work with some good Universities. Their MCI screening test ratio are also high. In these Universities the preparation of MCI(Screening Test)/USMLE/PLAB are Free.
Please click on the universities if you want detailed information about them.
Interesting Facts and Features About Georgia
|English Speaking Population||46% of the population between the age of 18-34 can speak English.|
|Max Temperature||44 degree C|
|Min Temperature||-27 degree C|
|International Boundaries shared by||Russia,Turkey,Armenia and Azerbaijan.|
|Exchange rate to INR||1 INR = 0.041 Georgia Lari|
|Flying Time From Delhi to Georgia||Approx 4 Hour 33 Mins|
|Time Difference From India||India is 1 hour 30 min ahead of Georgia|
|Religion||83% Eastern Orthodox Christian, 11% Muslims, 4% Armenian Apostolic and 2% Others|
|Population||Approx 3.9 Million|