MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
Philippines is an Island country located in south-east Asia in the western pacific ocean.It consists of some 7100 islands and islets lying about 800 kms off the coast of Vietnam. Manila is the capital of Philippines.Even though the city named Quezon city is the country most populous city.Philippines is basically a group of Islands,Luzon is the largest Island and Mindanao is the second largest.
Philippines has a tropical maritime climate that is hot and humid similar to India.Philippines climate varies from 23 degree C to 32 degree C throughout year.
MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
MBBS in Philippines is one of the largest destination for Indian students. The Universities are recognised by NMC (MCI) ,WHO, MCC, ECFMG and FAIMER.
Philippines is also one of the safest countries in the world due to its excellent bilateral relationships,they maintain with all the countries around them.
The Climate suits Indian students for studying and practice. With a lot of Practical knowledge, since clinical starts from 2nd year itself.
Why Study MBBS In Philippines?
- Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country around the world.
- Globally recognised medical degree.
- The mode of instruction is English in all universities in Philippines.
- Philippines and India have same tropical climatic conditions, which helps Indian students a lot.
- Philippines and India have same disease spectrum, which helps Indian students to practice as well and work in Philippines.
- Philippines have American pattern of education system, which help Indian students to qualify for USMLE.
- Separate coaching available (USMLE and NEXT) for Indian students.
- Excellent hands on Clinical Practice as students have clinical exposure from 2nd year.
- No Donation and capitation fees Universities.
- Cost of living in Philippines is very low.
- 82% average pass aggregate in USMLE till now for 40 years.
- 1 year internship before coming back to India ensures that they are already well versed and confident in facing patients.
Recognition and Accreditation
Brief Features About MBBS in Philippines
|Medical Degree Awarded||MD Equivalent MBBS in India|
|Intake||September - October|
|Duration of the course||5.5 Years [1.5 Year -BS Program]
[ 4 Year - MD ]
|Eligibility for MBBS||50% marks in 12th(PCB) and NEET qualified|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Tuition Fees Structure||4500 USD - 6000 USD Per Year|
|Cost of Living in Ukraine||100 - 150 USD Per Month|
|Recognitions & Accreditations||NMC (MCI), WHO, FAIMER, WFME, USA, UK, MCC, Thailand.|
|Recommended Medical Universities in the Philippines with world ranking by EOE||UV Gullas College of Medicine, Cebu City
[World Ranking - 7244, Country Ranking - 3]
When it come for pursing Medical from overseas countries,Philippines is one of the best and cheapest countries you get.More than 15000 students are studying in Philippines.
Here at EOE we make sure that you have a very simple and easy way for taking admission.
There are many Medical Universities in Philippines, some are even govt Universities.The ratio of MCI screening test (NEXT) is also high in these Universities.
Please click on the universities if you want detailed information about them.
We can get you admitted in some other Universities also.But only when students demands.
Davo Medical School Foundation INC.
Lyceum Northwestern University
AMA School of Medicine
University of Perpetual
Note : Please contact us for detailed,fees structure and PDF of these Universities.
Interesting Facts and Features About Kazakhstan
|Official Language||Filipino and English|
|English Speaking Population||An approx of 58.2 % of the population can speak English.|
|Max Temperature||An average of 52 degrees C in May|
|Min Temperature||An average of 19.9 degrees C in January|
|International Boundaries shared by||Surrounded by Sea, the Philippine Sea to the east, the Celebes Sea to the south, the Sulu Sea to the southwest, and the South China Sea to the west and north.|
|Exchange rate to INR||1 Philippine peso = 1.48 INR|
|Flying Time From Chennai to Philippines||Approx 7 hours|
|Time Difference From India||The Philippines is 2 Hours 30 min ahead of India.|
|Religion||Roman Catholic 79.53%, Protestantism 9.13% , Other Christians 3.39%, Islam 6.01%, Evangelicals 2.68 %, Other religion 2%, unspecified 2%.
|Population||Approx 10.96 Crore Approx|