Fergana medical institute of Public health is a renowned university of Uzbekistan. It is a government medical university, founded in 1930 in Fergana city of Uzbekistan.It was initially established as a medical center but as per the executive order of the cabinet ministers, it had received the status of Fergana state university in 1991. Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health has signed agreements with more than 30 higher education institutions around the world and maintains regular cooperation in the field of education, science and enlightenment.
Since then the institution went through several structural changes.At present, Fergana Medical University has 147 professors in 19 different departments. Some of them have Ph.D. scholars, experienced doctors, associate professors. In FMIPH, Lecture Hall and Rooms are architecturally and aesthetically well designed and are well ventilated. The furniture in the rooms is specially designed for the comfort of the students. In addition to the traditional blackboards, to make the teaching-learning process multidimensional,multimedia over-head projectors and LCD projectors are used.The University has well-furnished conference hall to conduct various academic activities like group discussions, interactions, EDPs, seminars, presentations and conferences. It also allows for a variety of setups for break-out sessions, workshops,or retreats.
Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health has introduced the latest technologies in its teaching methods. It offers various faculties for the medical students including General Medicine, preventive medicine, higher nursing, biomedical engineering, and many more.
Currently, around 250 students are studying medicine from countries like India, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Russia,Nigeria. Hence students get the chance to study in an environment with a great diversity of students.
This university is recognised by NMC (MCI) , WHO and other countries medical councils.
Ranking – Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health is ranked 8294 in the world, 3120 in Asia, 9th in Uzbekistan, and 1st in Fergana among the other medical universities.
Benefits of Studying In FMIPH
- More than 90 years of educational background.
- 6 years of MBBS program in English medium.
- Entire clinical rotations in university hospitals only.
- Fully compatible with the new NMC gazette.
- The University is recognized by NMC (MCI) , WHO and other renowned medical councils of other countries.
- Exposure to hospitals from the very 1st year of education and practical study on cadavers (Human body).
- Highly qualified English speaking teachers, with Indian professors also.
- Study with international students to get international exposure.
- A good network of affiliated hospitals.
- On campus accommodation facility with Indian mess.
- Low budget university in Uzbekistan for MBBS study.
- Perfect balance in theoretical and practical sessions.
- Direct flights from India, only a 2.5 hour journey.
- Peaceful, safe and secure.No law & order problems. Safe for girls.
- In 2022,FMIPH signed a contract with Gurugram University, for future partnership.
- FMIPH also signed a MOU with venkateshwar Hospital, for students internships in India. [Means, when students will come back to India (after completing their Medical from FMIPH) and have to complete their 1 year of internship from India. Student don’t have to look anywhere else, they can join Venkateshwar Hospital for internship].
- Free Study tablet to every student, with free USMLE AND NEXT study material.
Approx Fees Structure of FMIPH
|Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health, Uzbekistan||Tuition Fees/Year||Hostel Fees/Year|
|Fees in USD (Approx)||1st Year (Tuition fees) = 3500 USD|
[1st Year = 6550 USD (Including tuition fees + hostel + medical insurance)]
2nd year to 6th year = 3500 USD
[1 USD = 81 INR]
|Hostel = 650 USD
Food = 1200 USD food/year
|Fees in INR (Approx)||1st Year = 2.83 Lac INR|
[1st Year = 5.30 Lac INR (Including tuition fees + hostel + medical insurance)]
2nd Year to 6th Year = 2.83 Lac INR
|Hostel = 52,650 INR/year
Food = 97,000 INR/year
|One time charge (at the time of admission)||OTC (one-time charge already included in 1st-year fees)|
|MISC Charges||2 Lac INR|
NOTE : We Would Like To Inform You That Fees In INR May Differ Because The USD Exchange Rate Changes Everyday. AND Secondly There Some Extra Charges Known As Miscellaneous Charges (Misc Charges).They Are Same As Processing Fees. We Do Not Hide Any Thing From The Parents Or The Students.These Charges Are Not Our Commision Or Company Development Charges.These Charges Are For Student’s Documentation And Visa Process.
MISC CHARGES : Visa for 1 year (multiple entry) , Document translation, Apostle from MEA, Sim card on arrival, Indian Embassy registration, Immigration Clearance, Pre & Post arrival support, 1st year Medical books, NMC & USMLE study material, Forex assistance and Finance assistance.
Misc Charge Includes Everything From Providing You Offer/Admission Letter Till Dropping You At The Hostel.
Classrooms, Library & Hospital Videos
Classrooms, Students & Labs in Fergana
Student life, Amenities and Student life In Feragana
FMIPH provides a separate hostel facility for both boys & girls. The hostels with 1500 bed capacity are equipped with all latest amenities for a comfortable and homely stay. Students are required to pay extra for availing these facilities according to the hostel norms.
Silent Features :-
- Hostel offer single and twin sharing room including all major meals and Indian Foods.
- Comfortable bed with mattress, study table, and storage.
- Wi-Fi Internet.
- In house cafeteria with Indian Food.
- AC Lounge.
- TV with Digital Cable.
- Magazine and newspaper facility.
- Indian mess with all the ingredients of India never makes you feel that you are far away from your home.