MBBS IN KYRGYSTAN
KYRGYZSTAN , officially “the Kyrgyz Republic” is a landlocked country in central Asia. It is bordered by Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and china.It’s capital is Bishkek. The climate varies regionally , the low-lying area in south-west is subtropical and extremely hot in summer with temperature reaching 40 degree C. And in lowlands the temperature ranges from -6 degree in January C to 24 degree C in July.
MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
Kyrgyzstan in one of the best options for pursuing MBBS. The nation is dedicated to offering high- quality medical colleges which are recognised by NMC(MCI)/WHO/IMED. More than 16,000 Indian Students are studying in various medical universities, according to wikipedia.
The duration of MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years + 1 year (internship)
Why Study MBBS In KYRGYZSTAN?
- Kyrgyzstan ranks under 100 in safety index.
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is recognised world-wide,making it popular for all medical aspirants.
- Kyrgyzstan is considered as the cheapest country for MBBS course in Europe.
- The mode of teaching is English in all Universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- High FMGE result from kyrgyzstan Universities.
- No Donation & Capitation fees Universities
- No entrance is required for Admission,once they clear NEET – UG
- Medical admission procedure is very easy in Kyrgyzstan.
- The cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable.
- Kyrgyzstan is one of the secured countries in terms of crime rate.
- You will get European standard of living.
- Indian canteen is available in most of the universities.
- Scholarship test available after 2nd year of MBBS.
- 100% visa guarantee.
Recognition and Accreditation
Brief Features About MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
|Medical Degree Awarded||MD Equivalent MBBS in India|
|Intake||September - October|
|Duration of the course||5 Years|
|Eligibility for MBBS||50% marks in 12th(PCB) and NEET qualified|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Tuition Fees Structure||2500 USD - 4500 USD Per Year|
|Cost of Living in Ukraine||100 - 200 USD Per Month|
|Recognitions & Accreditations||MCI, WHO, FAIMER, WFME.|
|Recommended Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan with world ranking by EOE||Salymbekov University, Bishkek
[World ranking - 13,359, Country ranking - 52]
Kyrgyzstan is one the best places for medical aspirants.The main reason is that,this is the cheapest places with the lowest fees structure.More than 8000 Indian students study here.
We at EOE we make sure that,you have a simple and easy process of Admission.
There are good universities in Kyrgyzstan,with amazing facilities, favouring Indian students.
Please click on the universities if you want detailed information about them.
We can get you admitted in some other Universities also.But only when students demands.
Asian Medical Institute
Eurasian International Medical University.
Jalal – abad State University.
Kyrgyz Russian -Slavic University
Osh State University.
Note : Please contact us for detailed,fees structure and PDF of these Universities.
Interesting Facts and Features About Kyrgyzstan
|Official Language||Kyrgyz and Russian|
|English Speaking Population||An approx of 13% of the population can speak English.|
|Max Temperature||An average of 24 degree C in July|
|Min Temperature||An average of -6 degree C in January|
|International Boundaries shared by||Uzbekistan, China, Tajikistan and Kazakhstan.|
|Exchange rate to INR||1 INR = 1.15 Kyrgyzstani som|
|Flying Time From Delhi to Kyrgyzstan||Approx 3 hours 20 Mins|
|Time Difference From India||Kyrgyzstan is 30 min ahead of India|
|Religion||Muslim 88.2%, Christian 8.2%, other 0.2%, atheist 2 %, unspecified 2% unaffiliated.
|Population||Approx 6.65 Million|