MBBS in Central America
ABOUT AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF BARBADOS
Barbados is a small Island situated in the Caribbean Sea just near Central America.Barbados is ranked one of the safest country by UN.It is also a famous tourist place with beautiful beaches and pleasant weather it make it more attractive to tourists.It is well connected with direct flights with all major airports around the world.
The maximum temperature of the Island is 23-32 celsius around the year.
The American University of Barbados,School of medicine aims to prepare its students to be global leaders in all aspects of health care.Studying medicine at American University of Barbados is a great opportunity which brings you close to the current scientific knowledge.The noble profession of medicine has considerable demands and immeasurable rewards.
The best part of this university is that it is an Associate Concern of ERA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, Lucknow.
- USA based curriculum with extensive USMLE preparation.
- Clinical rotations in USA(Baltimore & Chicago & Caribbean countries.
- On campus medical clinic providing early clinical exposure.
- Integrated, Problem-based learning with the use of 3D medical animation & Educational video games.
- Research facilities available for all students.
- Internationally experienced and dedicated faculty.
- Our graduates can practise as medical professionals globally after giving requisite examination.
- Effective student-teacher ratio for a personalized learning experience.
- Housing,Mess and sports facilities are available on the campus.
- Affordable tuition fees.
- Scholarship and financial plans available for eligible students.
- Means If you want to get settled and be a Doctor in USA. You should close your eyes and join this medical college.
Affiliated Hospitals for clinical rotations
Baltimore Regional Hospitals
- Bon Secours Hospital.
- Northwest Hospital.
- Willoughby Beach Pediatrics.
- Union Memorial Hospital.
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric centre & Hospital.
- St,Agnes Hospital.
- John Hopkins Hospitals.
- Providence Hospital, (Washington D.C.)
Chicago Regional Hospitals
- Jackson Park Hospital
- Loretto Hospital
- George Town Public Hospital (Guyana)
RECOGNITIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Accredited by Barbados Accreditation Council.(BAC)
- Accredited by CAAM – HP
- Licensed and Recognised by Ministry of Education,Barbados.
- Approved and Listed by FAIMER & World Federation for Medical Education
- Recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Recognised by Medical Council of Canada.