New Vision University, Georgia
New Vision University was established in 2013 and New Vision Hospital was established in 2014.On September 1st, 2016 the managements of hospital and the university of schools of Medicine joined and since then it is headed by Dean of faculty of Medicine.
This is one of the fastest growing universities in Georgia in terms of local ranking and world ranking.This is mainly because NVU team comprises of over 400 professors,scholars and practicing Doctors.NVU has over 1000 students coming from 25 different countries.The University is recognized by many bodies including NMC (MCI)/WHO/Education Ministry of Georgia/WFME.
Medical Doctor (MD) equivalent to MBBS in India.It aims to develop caring, competent, confident medical doctors through outcome based teaching approach ensuring high quality of health care and biomedical research in academic, in- and out-patients settings. To provide medical training, predominantly in a practical environment (where acquisition and organization of knowledge match with practical application of gained competencies), based on ethical values, respect for individual autonomy and on the premise of rational and efficient interference. To meet global standards of medical education set by World Federation of Medical Education, and defined by TUNING/MEDINE learning outcomes for undergraduate medical education.
This is the main reason for the university quick and fast rise in the leading Medical colleges ranking and this also helps to create world class doctors and physicians from this university every year.
Ranking – NVU is ranked 20th in Georgia and 16,246 around the world in such a short span of time. [ Just think about the quality of education they have.]
Beautiful University Buildings + Class Rooms
Benefits of Studying in NVU
- NVU has been conferred as one of the best medical institute in Georgia.
- Having its own hospital named ” New Vision Hospital “
- World class education with clinical training & Internship.
- Fastest Growing Medical University in Georgia as well as in the World.
- Affordable fees for MBBS in comparison with other Medical universities in Europe.
- University accredited by NMC (MCI)/WHO/Education Ministry of Georgia/WFME.
- Good quality education.
- Highly qualified academic & administration department.
- Medical degree recognized all over the world especially in Europe.
- One of the highest FMGE passing score in the country.
- No IELTS and No donation.
- Advanced students get scholarship
- The University has its own hospital so it is very easy for the graduates to start working immediately.
- NEXT and USMLE training module.
- Good and high quality hostels for Indian students.
Approx Fees Structure of New Vision University
|New Vision University, Georgia||Tuition Fees/Year||Hostel Fees/Year|
|Fees in USD||1st Year = 7000 USD|
2nd Year - 5th Year = 6500 USD
6th Year (Free internship)
|Fees in INR (Approx)||1st Year = 5.53 Lac|
2nd to 6th Year = 5.13 Lac
[1 USD = 79 INR]
|1.97 Lac INR (With food)|
|One time fees (at the time of admission)||1000 USD (Approx)|
|Misc Charges||2 Lac INR|
NOTE : We would like to inform you that fees in INR may differ because the USD exchange rate changes everyday. AND Secondly there some extra charges known as Miscellaneous charges (Misc Charges).They are same as processing fees. We do not hide any thing from the parents or the students.These charges are not our commision or company development charges.These charges are for Student’s documentation and Visa process.
MISC CHARGES : INVITATION LETTER,ADMISSION LETTER,APOSTLE,DOCUMENTATION TRANSLATION,INVITATION FROM MINISTRY,ACCOMMODATION LETTER,TRAVEL INSURANCE,MFA REGISTRATION,MHRD REGISTRATION,MCI/USMLE COACHING,AIRPORT PICK UP(MOST PLACES),CARE TAKING,TRAVEL ASSISTANCE,FOREX ASSISTANCE,FINANCE ASSISTANCE,MINISTRY APPROVAL FROM THE COUNTRY YOU ARE GOING,PRE-DEPARTURE ASSISTANCE.
Misc charge includes everything from providing you offer/Admission letter till dropping you at the hostel.