ZAPOROZHYE STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, Zaporozhia City, Ukraine
About Zaporozhye City
Zaporozhye is situated in the south of Ukraine in historical centre of Zaporozhye cossacks with a population of 1 Million people.
Summer Average Temperature – 20 degree C Winter Average Temperature – -4 degree C
Zaporozhye is a large industrial, scientific and cultural centre of metallurgical industry.There are all necessary facilities for a comfortable life of students in the city.The city has an important transportation hub in Ukraine including roadways,rail, river and air options available.The City Airport is located in the east of the city,which includes both domestic and International airport.
City at a Glance
Zaporozhye State Medical University also known as ZSMU, was founded in 1903 and its medical institute established in 1968. ZSMU is 116 years old central government autonomous University.In 1994 the Institute was reorganised into Zaporozhye State Medical University of the 4th (the top) level of accreditation.The university is ranked among the top three state medical educational institutions,as of January 1, 2018.
The University has 12,700 students and more than 1000 Indian students.The university employed 808 teachers, including 131 doctors and professors and 483 associate professors and candidates of sciences. Among the scientists of the University, there are a Corresponding Member of the NAS of Ukraine, 46 members of the International Academies of Sciences and International Scientific Societies, seven Honorary Science and Engineering Workers of Ukraine, four State Prize of Ukraine winners, five winners of the Ukrainian Academy of Medical Sciences prize, a winner of the President of Ukraine prize, two winners of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine Prize, six Honoured Doctors of Ukraine, five holders of the Cabinet of Ministers scholarships for young scientists, two holders of the President of Ukraine scholarships for outstanding health workers, two excellent workers in education, two honoured coaches, an honoured journalist of Ukraine, four masters of sports.There are more than 2200 foreign students from 40 countries at the University. 1024 students are taught in English
There are 8 Faculties at the University (Medical Faculty No. 1, Medical Faculty No. 2, Medical Faculty No. 3, two Pharmaceutical Faculties (intramural and extramural), International Faculty No. 1, International Faculty No. 2, Faculty of Postgraduate Education), Medical College and University Clinic for 160 patients and 250 consultations at polyclinic.
The University is accredited decision of State Certification Commission with the status of higher education establishment of ІV (fourth) level. License of the Ministry of Higher Education and Science of Ukraine/NMC (MCI)/WHO/ECTS/ECFMG/The Medical board of California/Norwegian Directorate of Health/Bologna process.
ZSMU Beautiful college buildings
Benefits Of Studying In ZSMU
- ZSMU is 116 old central government autonomous university.
- The Medical degree is recognised everywhere.
- World class infrastructure along with world class education.
- Medical graduates from ZSMU are welcomed everywhere around the world to work.
- ZSMU campus has 5 university buildings,5 students residences,large lawns,the picturesque banks of the largest river in Ukraine.
- ZSMU have a policy of inviting parents to visit university campus.
- ZSMU provides English medium courses for international students.
- ZSMU has a winter batches in Ukraine.
- The university is recognised by NMC (MCI)/WHO and many more organisations including bologna process.
- No donation university.
- ZSMU has its own Hospital.
- More than 500 liver and kidney transplantation has been performed with more than 2000+ Indian graduates.
- The classroom ratio is 1:10
- ZSMU is provides free MCI/PLAB/USMLE coaching in the campus.
- ZSMU also offers PG courses at the same university.
- Students can work in ZSMU hospitals immediately after completing their medical.
- The lecture halls are amazingly spacious,with comfortable seats.
- ZSMU have 3 top notch laboratories.
- The campus is a separated territory and protected by a specialised guard for 24 hours.
- A centre for prevention and treatment of diseases for students.
- The campus and the student residence are equipped with video surveillance,24×7 police patrolling.
- 24×7 You tube live cam,you can watch your kids with 75 live CCTV cameras.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls.
- The biggest advantage is you can complete your MBBS from ZSMU Ukraine and than go for your PG degree from St.George Hospital in Tooting,London.England in a Dual degree program.
Approx Fees Structure Of ZSMU
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||Tuition Fees/Year||Hostel Fees/Year|
|Fees in USD (Approx)||1st Year = 8000 USD|
2nd & 3rd year = 4500 USD
4th - 6th year = 5000 USD
|500 USD [from 2nd year onwards] + 100 USD Food/month|
|Fees in INR (Approx)||1st Year =6 Lac INR|
2nd & 3rd year = 3,38 Lac INR
5th - 6th year = 3.75 Lac INR
[1 USD = 75 INR]
|37,500 INR + 7500 Food/month|
|One time fees (at the time of admission)||2700 [Already included in 1st year Fees] USD (Approx)|
|MISC Charges||2 Lac INR|
NOTE : We would like to inform you that fees in INR may differ because the USD exchange rate changes everyday. AND Secondly there some extra charges known as Miscellaneous charges (Misc Charges).They are same as processing fees. We do not hide any thing from the parents or the students.These charges are not our commision or company development charges.These charges are for Student’s documentation and Visa process.
MISC CHARGES : INVITATION LETTER,ADMISSION LETTER,APOSTLE,DOCUMENTATION TRANSLATION,INVITATION FROM MINISTRY,ACCOMMODATION LETTER,TRAVEL INSURANCE,MFA REGISTRATION,MHRD REGISTRATION,MCI/USMLE COACHING,AIRPORT PICK UP(MOST PLACES),CARE TAKING,TRAVEL ASSISTANCE,FOREX ASSISTANCE,FINANCE ASSISTANCE,MINISTRY APPROVAL FROM THE COUNTRY YOU ARE GOING,PRE-DEPARTURE ASSISTANCE.
Misc charge includes everything from providing you offer/Admission letter till dropping you at the hostel.
ZSMU Students Visas and travelling Photos
Online Classes In ZSMU
Classrooms & Labs in ZSMU
Hostel Life In ZSMU
Zaporozhye State Medical University has five hostels next to its five academic buildings. The hostels are protected by a specialised guard for 24 hours. The hostels are equipped with 24×7 CCTV camera surveillance.The hostels are very safe and secure for the students,especially female students.There is a strict check on harassment activities such as ragging and bullying. There is no racism around the school or university campuses. However, in case of any such issue,the police and governing bodies are very attentive, supportive and helpful. Responsible and alert guards are allotted at every gate to ensure maximum safety and protection. The hostel is patrolled with the assistance of the police. The hostel buildings are of a modern block type and consist of the rooms for 1-3 persons with all the conveniences.
Hostel Mess & Canteen
Besides central Mess facilities,ZSMU has a spacious and well-maintained canteen for the students. The students are provided with a variety of
cuisines prepared in a hygienic way.Not only Ukrainian but Indian and Chinese dishes are also made for the students.We have our own Indian mess with Indian food within the University where you will get Indian Breakfast, Indian Veg as well as Non-Veg Thalis along with other foods to be ordered separately.
- Wi – fi facility for student and staff.
- 24 hours of power supply.
- Indian Canteen.
- Full time security with more than 300 CCTV cameras.
- Live you tube channel connected with cameras.
- Kitchen area for separate cooking.
- Help centre with 24×7 & 365 days with active members.
- Laundry facility.
- Hot and cold water facility.
- Attached bathrooms.
- Sports centre.