ASFENDIYAROV KAZAKH NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY. [KazNMU]. Almaty, KAZAKHSTAN
About Almaty City
Almaty formerly known as Alma-Ata is the largest city in Kazakhstan. It was the capital of Kazakhstan from 1929 to 1997,when the government relocated the capital to Akmola (renamed) Astana in 1998, and Nur-Sultan in 2019).
Almaty is still the major commercial and cultural centre of Kazakhstan, as well as its most populous and most cosmopolitan city. The city is located in the mountainous area of southern Kazakhstan near the border with Kyrgyzstan in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau at an elevation of 700–900 m (2,300–3,000 feet), where the Large and Small Almatinka rivers run into the plain.
For 89 years of its rich history, the main source of personnel the Kazakhstan of public health, Sanzhar Asfendiyarov Kazakh national medical University trained almost 80 000 doctors of different specialties,high-level professionals who have made a significant contribution to the protection of life and people health. Every third doctor of the country today is a graduate of KazNMU. And here they got the basics of medical knowledge, kindness and mercy.
Kazakh national medical University is a milestone in the history of education, medicine and the country as a whole.It is a large medical fraternity,the connection of times and names, time for energy of scientists and teachers. The University, which built its foundation on the basis of science, education and practice, can rightly be proud of its achievements.University history began from 1930 with one medical faculty. Now it is a huge University complex withunique infrastructure and modern multi-level system of continuous training of medical workers. Despite ofmany difficulties the staff of KazNMU passed through complex, innovative way.
KazNMU today takes 1st place in training all specialities of bachelor’s degree in healthcare and pharmacy, 1st place in the National rating of medical Universities, 1st place in the National rating of educational programs health care on 5 educational programs of pre-diploma level of training; 1st place in the Independent rating of universities of Kazakhstan; the highest rate of employment graduates comprises 96%; Almost 10 000 students, interns, residents, undergraduates and doctoral students from 17 countries of the world representing 34 nationalities; 6 faculties, 8 specialities of bachelor’s degree, 7 master’s degree specialities, 5 internship specialities, 31 speciality of residency, 4 laboratories, 7 academic buildings, 7 dormitories; 116 partner universities from 27 countries.
Recognised by NMC (MCI) ,WHO and Central Government of Kazakhstan.
Ranking – Kazakh National Medical University [KazNMU] is ranked 6th in Kazakhstan and 4,279 in the world .
Classrooms & Labs in KazNMU
Benefits Of Studying In KazNMU
- Kazakh National Medical University is established in 1930.
- Recognised by NMC (MCI), WHO.
- One of the top most,Reputed,Renowned and Best medical institute in Kazakhstan.
- KazNMU is a central Government recognised University.
- Every third doctor of the country today is a graduate of KazNMU.
- The best part is duration of course is 5 years.
- KazNMU was awarded status ‘National’ in 2001.
- KazNMU is a huge university complex unique infrastructure and modern multi -level system of continuous training of medical workers.
- KazNMU has more than 1283 academic staffs,700+ Indian students, 83 professors, 736 clinical staff, more than 1000 international students.representing 15 countries and over 1000 graduates annually.
- Trained almost 80,000 doctors of different specialities,high – level professionals who have made a significant contribution to the protection of life and people health.
- All the students here are taught the basics of medical knowledge, kindness and mercy.
- More than 9000 students,including undergraduates,interns,resident,Post graduates and Phd students are studying in KazNMU
Approx Fees Structure Of KazNMU
|Kazakh National Medical University||Tuition Fees/Year||Hostel Fees/Year|
|Fees in USD (Approx)||1st Year = 7800 USD|
2nd & 5th year = 4700 USD
|700 USD [from 2nd year onwards] + 100 USD Food/month|
|Fees in INR (Approx)||1st Year =5.85 Lac INR|
2nd & 5th year = 3.52 Lac INR
[1 USD = 75 INR]
|52,500 INR + 7500 Food/month|
|One time fees (at the time of admission)||2400 [Already included in 1st year Fees] USD (Approx)|
|MISC Charges||2 Lac INR|
NOTE : We would like to inform you that fees in INR may differ because the USD exchange rate changes everyday. AND Secondly there some extra charges known as Miscellaneous charges (Misc Charges).They are same as processing fees. We do not hide any thing from the parents or the students.These charges are not our commision or company development charges.These charges are for Student’s documentation and Visa process.
MISC CHARGES : INVITATION LETTER,ADMISSION LETTER,APOSTLE,DOCUMENTATION TRANSLATION,INVITATION FROM MINISTRY,ACCOMMODATION LETTER,TRAVEL INSURANCE,MFA REGISTRATION,MHRD REGISTRATION,MCI/USMLE COACHING,AIRPORT PICK UP(MOST PLACES),CARE TAKING,TRAVEL ASSISTANCE,FOREX ASSISTANCE,FINANCE ASSISTANCE,MINISTRY APPROVAL FROM THE COUNTRY YOU ARE GOING,PRE-DEPARTURE ASSISTANCE.
Misc charge includes everything from providing you offer/Admission letter till dropping you at the hostel.
Beautiful Infrastructure of Our University
Sports, Student life and Hostel Life In KazNMU
- wi – fi available for all students in hostel and university campus.
- 24×7 CCTV facility available for security of students.
- Indian food available for all Indian students.
- Veg /Non – Veg food available.
- Fully furnished hostels with all facilities available.
- Hot and cold water available inside hostel.
- Indian canteen also available.
- recreation room, Tv room available inside hostel.
- Sports centre and Gym available in the campus.
- Clinic centre available for students inside campus.